Challenge us to improve your training.
Unsure about whether personal training is for you? Why not try it first at no cost? We’re offering your first hour-long, 1-to-1 consultation for free – saving you £50 straight away. Contact us now on 07739 904857 to arrange your first session. There is NO obligation to continue training or to sign up for a longer term deal.
Our Nottingham Gym specialises in Personal Training and Strength Sports. We have focused on providing the best equipment to support your training. See what’s available on our social feeds here and on our Gym page
RWF Gym: A Nottingham Gym specialising in Strength Sports and Powerlifting.
Open to the general public, this Nottingham gym has membership options to suit all, including day passes. Located just outside Nottingham city centre on Little Tennis Street in Nottingham, our 3000 square foot gym has everything you could need.
From more squat racks and bars than any other gym in Nottingham, to gymnastic rings, weight training platforms and genuinely expert Personal Training, there’s nothing you’ll find lacking here. We’re open to the general public, so please have a read of our membership rates and the RWF ethos. We want training here to be as inclusive as possible: whether you’re an experienced lifter or a complete newbie, the environment here will allow you to progress without many of the usual hindrances in a commercial gym.
If you’re in need of more personal, targeted training, we currently have four PTs who between them have well over 30,000hrs of one-to-one coaching experience.
RWF Gym has several membership options.
We don’t charge joining fees, and all memberships (other than the 6 monthly or yearly options) are rolling contracts with a 90 day notice period.
Our Gym is outfitted with excellent equipment:
- Two full size Olympic lifting/deadlift platforms
- 8 squat racks, including 5 powercages
- 4 dedicated competition bench press stations
- A heavy duty leg press
- Cable crossover machine with two 100kg weight stacks
- Full sets of Eleiko and Rogue calibrated weights and bars
- Over 5000kg of weight plates, including bumper plates
- Dumbbells from 2.5kg all the way up to 55kg
- 6 fully adjustable benches.
- Over 20 Olympic bars, from a 15kg Pendlay training bar, to 1500lb-rated powerlifting bars, to a specialist deadlifting bar. We have trap bars, Swiss/football bars, EZ curl bars, axle bars – you name it, and we’ve got it.
- Every cable attachment you could possibly name.